sabato 12 ottobre 2013

Instant Crush



"I didn’t want to be the one to forget / I thought of everything I’d never regret / Let’s run with it because it’s all we can take / One thing I’d never see, the same way around / I don’t believe it and it slips from the ground / I want to take you to that place near the rush / But no one gives us any time anymore / You used me once / You made an offer for it, then you ran off / I got this picture of us kissin’ in my head / And all I hear is the last thing that you said  / [...]You thought he saw someone that looked just like me / I saw my memory that just never dies /[...] He sees right through me, it’s so easy with lies / Cracks in the road that I would try and disguise / [...]Kinda given up on giving away  / Now I thought about what I wanna say "    - Daft Punk - Instant Crush (feat. Julian Casablancas)

Ho scoperto recentemente i Daft Punk. (si, lo so..chiamatemi anche sprovveduta anacronista, se la cosa vi fa sentire meglio).
"Drive"  (2011, dir. N. Refn) è uno dei poch(issim)i film con Ryan Gosling che mi piacciono veramente molto. 
"Drive" abbinato a testo e musica di "Istant Crush" credo sia una delle cose più belle di questo sabato di ottobre funestato da mal di testa e da pensieri che si rincorrono e che io non riesco a chiudere in una scatola, nel punto più inarrivabile del ripostiglio della mia mente.
Così...se proprio devo lasciarli correre, meglio farlo così. Andranno a sbattere da qualche parte a distruggersi. Prima o poi. D'altronde, basta avere pazienza e le cose succedono.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento