domenica 10 novembre 2013



" Something always brings me back to you / It never takes too long / No matter what I say or do / I still fell you here 'til the moment I'm gone / You hold me without touch / You keep me without chains / I never wanted anything so much / than to drown in your love and not feel your reign / Set me free, leave me be / I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity / here I am and I stand so tall / I'm just the way I'm suppose to be / but you're on to me and all over me. / You loved me because I'm fragile / when i yhought that I was strong / but you touch me for a little while / and all my fragile strength is gone / [...] I live here on my knees / as I try to make you see / that you0re everything I think I need / here on the ground / But you're neither friend nor foe / though I can't seem to let you go / the one thing that I still know / is that you're keeping me down. / You're on to me, on to me and all over / Something always brings me back to you / It never takes too long."

Gravity, Sara Bareilles, 2009 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento